March 23, 2009

heart's voice


the hardest thing i've ever done is keep believing, there's someone in this crazy world for me.. The way that people come and go through temporary lives. My chance will come and I might never know.

I used to say " No promises, lets keep it simple", but freedom only help you say goodbye. It took a while for me to learn that nothing comes for free. The price i paid is high enough for me.

So here i am with pocket full of good intention, but none of them will comfort tonight. I'm wide awake at 4 am without a friend in sight. I'm hanging on a hope but i'm all right.

I know, i need to be in love. I know, i've wasted too much time. I know i ask perfection of a quite imperfect world. And fool enough to think that's what i'll find.

But, i think it's too far to give up. I'll move on, i'll go on. Lord, i will take your hand, and you will guide me alone to survive through this storm. 

Come what may... I'll hold on to my hope. Yes, i will walk down this road, and my passion drive will lead me on......

No comments:

Post a Comment